Facebook For Seniors
Facebook is the world’s largest internet community. It’s used by millions of people like you to connect with family and friends, share photos, and stay in touch. But if you’re new to Facebook, getting started can be a little tricky.
Based on award-winning computer classes for seniors, the 12 lessons in Facebook for Seniors will show you how to do things like:
- Sign up for Facebook and connect with family members and old friends
- Instantly share photos and messages
- Keep up-to-date with friends and loved ones
- Chat about cars, gardening, travel, or anything else that interests you
- Play games, and RSVP to parties and other events
- Keep your account safe and secure
Step-by-step instructions and full-color images make it easy to follow along. Activities throughout help you practice what you’ve learned, and if you get stuck, just flip to the solutions at the back of the book!
Why let the kids have all the fun? Join the party.
See more at facebookforseniors.com
No Starch Press has created the perfect book for those seeking understanding with its illustrated step-by-step guide to learning the ins and outs of Facebook
We genealogy folks love sharing what we’ve learned with other family members, other researchers, and friends. Having this book will make it really easy to share without compromising your privacy or security
I think it’s brilliant!